Sometimes you will need to change drive letter of your hard disk, removable USB flash memory or CD/DVD ROM drive. For example you might want to have same drive letter for you removable USB memory stick on different computers. Here is how you do it.
1. Click “Start” and select “Control Panel” to open Control Panel
2. Click on “Administrative Tools”
3. Click on “Computer Management”
4. In “Computer Management” panel select “Disk Management”
5. Right click on Disk or Disk partition or Removable memory or CD/DVD drive depending on what you want to change and click on “Change Drive Letter and paths…” in popup menu.
6. Click on button “Change”
7. Choose new drive letter and click button “OK”