You can make blue screen of death with few clicks. You might want to do this as a prank :-), or you need to save memory dump, or test your application if you are a developer. Microsoft included simple way to do this, you only need to enable it first.
Enabling Blue Screen of Death
1. Start “Registry Editor” by clicking on “Start”, then “Run”, type “regedit” and click “OK”
2. Navigate to subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt\Parameters
3. In “Edit” menu click “New”->”DWORD Value”
4. Name new value “CrashOnCtrlScroll” (without quotes)
5. Double click on new value to edit it. Set new “Value data” to 1
6. Restart your computer
7. To crash Windows hold down right CTRL key and press thee SCROLL LOCK key two times
More information about this feature is available at Microsoft.