If you have lots of programs open at the same time you will like this tool. Standard Alt-Tab window shows only application icon. When you have multiple windows of the same application open, it can be hard to find correct one. Microsoft PowerToy Task Switch can replace standard Alt-Tab view with one that not only shows application icon, but also preview (screenshot) of an application window.
Here is how you install this great tool.
Installing Microsoft PowerToy TaskSwitch:
1. Download and run Microsoft PowerToy TaskSwitch
2. This will install TaskSwitch
3. Now try to Alt-Tab. You will see something like this:
Uninstalling Microsoft PowerToy TaskSwitch:
1. Start “System Configuration Utility” ([How do I do that?->how-to-find-and-remove-startup-applications])
2. Find TaskSwitch in StartUp programs list
3. Uncheck box next to it
4. Click “OK”
5. Restart your computer